- A valid customer email address to which the quote will be sent.
- The customer site where the asset is physically located and for which the charges to complete the tasks will detailed out in the quote.
- Any additional inventory or labour charges that may be specified in the estimated quote.
- Applicable task templates have been created in Loc8. If not, you can also add one-off task templates on the fly. This has been discussed below.
- Applicable assets or customer sites have been added in Loc8.
STEP 1 Go to the Quotes area.
STEP 2 Open the Quote creation wizard.
STEP 3 Fill in the customer name and customer site.
STEP 4 Based on the type of services requested by the customer, specify the charge types that will apply for complete the work.
STEP 5 Add line items for labour (both on-site and travel) and inventory where you can specify the quantity, unit cost and unit charge per item.
STEP 6 Add appropriate task templates for the services requested by the customer, and pick the assets or site where the job will be completed.
STEP 7 Your quote is ready. Next, go ahead and create the quote.
STEP 8 Once the quote is created, you can send it to the customer.
Please ensure that the email address recorded in the customer profile is valid and active.
To resend a quote, the same step will apply, i.e. just click the required quote and select Send Quote from the dropdown.
The quote will be sent in an email containing a web link to the live html file, which can can be printed or saved as a PDF.
STEP 9 If the quote gets accepted by your customer, change the status to Approved.
When approved, a corresponding job is automatically created, which you will find in the Jobs area.